TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP / SERVICE PLANS
Your Subscription will continue month-to-month or year-to-year until terminated. Unless you cancel your subscription before your renewal date, you authorize us to charge your next term membership fee to your Payment Method (see ”Cancellation” below).
- (Automatic Renewal): Your subscription for the Service will continue indefinitely until not renewed by you. After your initial subscription period, and again after any subsequent subscription period, your subscription will automatically continue for an additional equivalent period, at the price you agreed to when subscribing Should the Member decide not to renew his / her Membership, he / she shall just log in, go to his / her account on the platform and click on "Cancel My Membership" and the Membership will automatically be canceled from the following month onwards. If you cancel your subscription, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term and your subscription will not be renewed thereafter. However, you won’t be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period.
- (Promotions): Any free trial or other promotion that provides subscriber- level access to the Service must be used within the specified time of the trial. You must cancel your subscription before the end of the trial period in order to avoid being charged a subscription fee.
Members Payment Method
To use the Ten Time service you must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment credit card. Ten Time may correct any billing errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. This paragraph includes any agreements you make on the Website when you purchase the Service. You agree to maintain current, complete and accurate information for your billing account at any time you have a subscription. In addition, you authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates and card numbers for you credit or debit card as provided by your credit or debit card issuer
Changes to the Price and Service Plans
Ten Time has to right to change Prices and Service Plans, but as a subscribed Member, you will be notified of any price change prior to end of your subscription term.
Ten Time Service.
- Ten Time’s subscription will cover access to the platform only and does not include in any way your internet subscription fees and/or access.
This Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, you are not authorized to use this Website and will not be afforded access to any features of this Website that allow for you to provide information to us.
Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult.
The quality of the display of the streaming films may vary from computer to computer, and device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The time it takes to begin watching a movie will vary based on a number of factors, including your location.
Ten Time is accessible from anywhere in the World. However geographical restrictions might limit your access to the Films depending on the Member’s country, and in conformity with the restrictions imposed by the Film’s rights holders.
Respecting Content Privacy and Freedom of Expression
Ten Time VOD is an interactive platform and offering interactive services to its members. Members and Users undertake to: Refrain from publishing any Contents that might violate any third-party’s rights, be contrary to the public order, be of defamatory or insulting nature, or incite to any kind of violence, racism, hatred, discrimination based on sex, age, sexual preferences, or, more generally present an illegal nature of any kind whatsoever, under any applicable law or regulation whatsoever; Refrain from publishing or recommending any site, hyperlink or more generally any content which do present or publish contents of illegal nature, as above described, or be contrary to the purpose of the Site (ex: Internet sites encouraging piracy directly or indirectly) Use the Services and the Site in conformity with their destination; Refrain from transmitting Contents that violate anyone’s privacy, refrain from divulging any party’s personal and private data; Refrain from publish Content of promotional or advertising nature (no promotion/advertising of goods or services).
Ten Time uses industry standard efforts, such as firewalls, to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. However, perfect security does not exist on the internet; Ten Time cannot and does not guarantee that any personally identifiable information provided to us will not become public under any circumstances
You agree and consent to receive email messages from us. These emails may be transactional or relationship communications relating to the Website, such as payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or confirmation messages, notices, administrative notices and service announcements or changes, or emails containing commercial offers, promotions or special offers from us or third party partners.
International Privacy laws
If you have a complaint about Ten Time’s privacy practices you should write to us at [•] Attn: Privacy Officer, LEGAL ADDRESS HERE, or by email to [•] We will take reasonable steps to work with you to attempt to resolve your complaint.
For any question or claim regarding Ten Time , you can email: [•]
Special State Term:
In the event that you die before the end of your subscription period, any paid amounts will not be refunded for any purpose whatsoever.
It is strictly prohibited that you record, copy, download, in any electronic or digital mean any of the content available on the website. Any violation to this clause gives the right to Ten Time and/or the owners of the Intellectual Property to claim compensation for damages.
- 1. Like many websites, the Site uses “cookie“ technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
- 2. The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
Limitation of Liabilities
To the extent permitted by law, Ten Time , its officers, employees, agents, affiliates and suppliers shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary, including but not limited to, losses or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, business, opportunity, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, its services or this User Agreement (however arising, including negligence or otherwise and whether or not Ten Time has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages). If you are dissatisfied with the Site or any content or materials on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of it. Further, you agree that any unauthorized use of the Site and its services as a result of your negligent act or omission would result in irreparable injury to Ten Time and Ten Time shall treat any such unauthorized use as subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
- 1. You agree to indemnify and hold Ten Time and its owners, affiliates, officers, employees, agents and suppliers harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred due to or arising out of any hacking, viruses, worms, loss of information, website hijacking and any other harmful act of Third Party.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Ten Time and its owners, affiliates, officers, employees, agents and suppliers harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) from any online payment consequences, threats, harms, damages, or harmful acts whatsoever including additional or wrong payment deductions or any other payment issues.